The next Quarterly Business Meeting of the Jasper Rifle and Gun Club will be held Thursday, August 16th at Mac-A-Doo’s & Out of Bounds on Wernsing Road in Jasper, starting promptly at 7:00pm.
Discussion topics will include:
- Competition reports from Match Directors,
- Outlaw Steel Match Schedule,
- Progress of the range improvement upgrades,
- Updates of the JRGC Weekly Gun Raffle,
- Progress of the Patterson v JRGC lawsuit,
- Other items of interest.
Meal and drinks will be provided after the meeting for $3.00. Menu will be Roast Beef, Smoked Sausage, German Potatoes, Green Beans and Slaw. Bring a friend to join our Club at the quarterly meeting and get a meal FREE for both you and your guest!
Membership applications will be available for anyone wishing to join our Club. Join at the meeting and get a free meal! Members who have joined since the last quarterly meeting are also eligible for a free meal!
Follow us on Facebook for up-to-the-minute news and information!