2018 Weekly Raffle Ticket News
Ticket sales are now closed for the 2018 Weekly Gun Raffle. Thanks to everyone participating in our 2018 Weekly Gun Raffle.
<Link to Processed Ticket Numbers in the 2018 Weekly Gun Raffle> —————————————————————————————————————————————-
2019 Weekly Raffle Ticket News
Plans for the JRGC 2019 Weekly Gun Raffle are now underway. Our annual raffle license has been received, and firearms have been selected for the drawings. There are 53 Tuesdays in 2019, so our goal is to sell 2,120 raffle tickets to allow two (2) firearms drawn every Tuesday starting January 1, 2019!
Here are some “differences” that set the 2019 JRGC Weekly Gun Raffle apart from others;
- 2019 Weekly Gun Raffle drawing begins Tuesday, January 1, 2019.
- One firearm added to the draw for every 20 raffle tickets sold.
- Two firearms drawn every Tuesday until all firearms added are drawn.
- Winner has choice of firearm selected for the draw or prize certificate.
- Raffle ticket is good for ALL drawings – Win more than once!
- A “Bonus Firearm” drawing after the sale of every 250 raffle tickets!
- An “Additional Firearm” will be added to the draw for every 20 raffle tickets sold above our sales goal.
- Participants receive a $10.00 discount on JRGC membership dues!
- Participants can easily track raffle ticket numbers on our web site for verification they are processed and included in the draw.
- All this for only $52.00 per raffle ticket.
Raffle tickets will be mailed to JRGC members in late June as they become available. Online raffle ticket applications are available below.
The JRGC 2019 Weekly Gun Raffle is being conducted under Indiana Gaming Commission License Number 147585.
<Download your 2019 Weekly Gun Raffle Application Here> (Download, print, complete and mail with payment to the address listed on the application. Your raffle ticket stub will be mailed to your address listed on the Raffle Application.)