OFFICIAL 2019 JRGC WEEKLY GUN RAFFLE RULES
The “JRGC Weekly Gun Raffle” is being sponsored by the Jasper Rifle and Gun Club, Inc., a non‐profit corporation, with a determination letter from the IRS as a tax exempt 501(c)(7) organization. This Annual Raffle is being conducted under License 147585 from the Indiana Gaming Commission.
(1) For every 20 raffle tickets sold, one (1) firearm will be added to the raffle drawing. Our goal of selling 2,120 raffle tickets will allow JRGC to raffle two (2) firearms each week for 53 weeks. (53 Tuesdays in 2019.)
(2) One (1) “Bonus” firearm will be raffled after every 250 raffle tickets are sold. (250, 500, 750, 1,000, 1,250, 1,500, 1,750, 2,000…) Bonus drawings will occur the first Tuesday after each 250 raffle tickets are sold. Get your raffle ticket early to be included in all bonus drawings. All weekly gun raffle rules apply.
(3) For every 20 raffle tickets sold above the sales goal of 2,120 raffle tickets, an additional firearm will be added to the draw starting with the last drawing date of the year and proceeding backwards, one per week.
(4) A donation of $52.00 per raffle ticket is required. All donations must be paid prior to the drawing in order to be included in the raffle. All raffle ticket sales are final and are non-refundable.
(5) Raffle tickets are available from any Jasper Rifle and Gun Club member. Applications for raffle tickets are also available from our web site. Participants purchasing raffle tickets by application will have their raffle ticket stub mailed to the participant’s address as provided on their raffle application.
(6) Each raffle ticket purchased will qualify as one entry into the weekly raffle drawing. Winners are not removed from the weekly raffle drawing and remain eligible to win more than once. Participant’s raffle ticket will be valid for all weekly raffle drawings.
(7) Raffle tickets and corresponding ticket stubs are imprinted with a unique serial number. Participants can verify their raffle tickets have been processed by visiting our web site jaspergunclub.com/raffle.
(8) Participants must be 18 years or older to purchase a JRGC Weekly Gun Raffle ticket.
(9) All unsold raffle tickets become property of the Jasper Rifle and Gun Club. Jasper Rifle and Gun Club reserves the right to sell any unsold raffle tickets for a future raffle date at a cost equal to the number of remaining raffle drawings times $1 plus a $5 premium. Maximum amount of $52.00 per ticket. Closing date for purchasing unsold raffle tickets will be May 31, 2019.
(10) Firearms will be assigned to the weekly raffle drawing dates and will be listed on our web site.
(11) The first raffle drawing date will be Tuesday, January 1, 2019, and will be announced on the Jasper Rifle and Gun Club website as well as our Facebook page.
(12) Raffle tickets will be drawn each Tuesday at the Jasper Rifle and Gun Club, located at 2188 E. Gun Club Road in Jasper. Two drawings will take place each week until all firearms added to the draw are raffled. First drawing will be designated “A” and second drawing designated “B”. Additional firearms added after the sales goal of 2,120 raffle tickets is met will be designated “C”. Drawing time is approximately 5:00pm and raffle participants are welcome to attend.
(13) Winners will be listed each week on the Jasper Rifle and Gun Club’s Facebook page and on our website at www.jaspergunclub.com.
(14) By obtaining a raffle ticket, participant attest that they are a law abiding citizen of good moral character, may legally possess any firearm won, have intention of using the firearm only in a safe and legal manner, and will or have already obtained instruction on the safe use and operation of any firearm won.
(15) Notification will be sent to the winner and firearm vendor, listing the winner’s name and address, raffle drawing date, location of the vendor, the firearm selected for that drawing and/or the value of the prize certificate won, and expiration date of redemption.
(16) Three (3) attempts will be made to notify the winner based on the information provided by the participant, (telephone, email and USPS). It is the sole responsibility of the participant to notify the Jasper Rifle and Gun Club of any change in mailing address, email address or phone number.
(17) Winning participant need not be present to win. All prizes must be claimed within 30 days of the drawing date by notifying vendor. Any prize not claimed within 30 days will become the property of the Jasper Rifle and Gun Club for future raffles.
(18) Winners may accept either (1) the prize as assigned to that week’s draw, or (2) receive a gift certificate for the discounted value of the prize assigned to that week’s draw. Depending on winner’s option, vendor may need to order the prize assigned for that week’s draw for redemption. Please allow ample time for delivery.
(19) The raffle ticket winner must provide proof of identification, must be 18 years of age or older for long guns, 21 years of age or older for handguns, a US resident, and must be capable of passing all applicable background checks.
(20) Any raffle winner who does not meet Federal, State, local or other legal requirements to purchase, own or possess the awarded prize, or is unable to pass the applicable background check; winner will receive in lieu of the prize a gift certificate for the discounted value of the prize assigned to that week’s draw.
(21) Firearms are not transferable. The participant designated by the winning raffle ticket must claim the firearm. No straw purchases allowed.
(22) Jasper Rifle and Gun Club reserves the right to make substitutions depending on availability or discontinuance of firearms. Any substitutions that have to be made will be replaced by a prize of equal or greater value.
(23) Any taxes on prizes or gift certificates are the sole responsibility of winners.
(24) At no time will Jasper Rifle and Gun Club take possession of any of the firearms involved in this raffle. All firearm transfers will be done through a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer only, and all applicable Federal, State and local laws will apply.
(25) In the event winners need or wish to have the awarded firearm(s) transferred to their local FFL dealer, shipping and any other additional costs involved with the transfer will be the responsibility of the winner, and arrangements must be made directly between the winner and participating FFL dealer.
(26) The Jasper Rifle and Gun Club makes no warranties regarding any firearms and no representations regarding suitability of purpose for any firearm. Winners are to deal directly with the manufacturer or FFL dealer in the event of problems.
(27) The liability of Jasper Rifle and Gun Club and its Officers, Directors and Members is limited to the purchase price of the raffle ticket purchased.
(28) Raffle is void where prohibited.