How would you like to help guide the JRGC to the next level of member satisfaction? We have various positions we are creating or have open that needs to be filled by like-minded members. If you would like to help in any of these positions, please contact an officer or come to our next Executive Committee Meeting on the second Monday of the month at 6:30pm at the Clubhouse.
- Club Secretary – Duties include conducting all official correspondence pertaining to the proper preparation and forwarding of all reports, except fiscal reports, required of the Club. He/she shall keep a true record of all meetings of the Executive Committee and of the Club.
- Outlaw Steel Committee – Duties of various members include setting up various steel target stages, registering and collecting fees from competitors, performing safety briefing before match, and scoring competitors accurately.
- Wobble Trap Committee – Duties of various members include implementing a new Spring Wobble Trap League to take advantage of our new Pat-Trap Wobble Traps.
- Members Appreciation Day Picnic Chairman – Duties include supervising various volunteers to make sure members have a memorable experience at our yearly Members’ Appreciation Day Picnic.
- Range Improvement Chairman – Duties include the supervision of improvement projects to be completed at the Club. Experience in construction procedures is a great advantage.
For more information, call any Executive Board member or drop by our monthly Executive Committee meetings on the second Monday of each month.