The Jasper Rifle & Gun Club, 2188 E Gun Club Road, is hosting a 100 Yard Varmint/Tactical Rifle Match this coming Sunday, July 22nd. Squadding takes place at 8:30am, shooter’s meeting at 8:45am. Start time for 1st relay is 9:00am.
The public is invited to participate using their .204 to .30 caliber centerfire rifles, with riflescopes set no higher than 20X. The course of fire will be unlimited sighters with 20 rounds for score on an Official 50-Yard Smallbore Rifle Target placed at 100 yards, in a time limit of 30 minutes from the prone position.
Competitors will be shooting unlimited sighters on the top bull, followed with 5 rounds for score on Bullseye number 1, followed by 2, 3 and 4. Harris-style bipods permitted, but no sandbags or benchrests may be used. Competitors must support the butt stock of the rifle in the shoulder. No artificial support, slings or shooting gloves/jackets may be used. And, of course, appropriate eye and ear protection is always required while on the range.
For information contact Ron Stone, (812) 482-1481 or Kevin Haas, (812) 309-0043.
<Click here for information regarding the JRGC 2019 Weekly Gun Raffle> —————————————————————————————————————————————- 2018 104-Gun Weekly Raffle Results
Raffle Week 29 – Two (2) drawings of the 2018 JRGC 104-Gun Weekly Raffle occurred July 17th at the clubhouse of the Jasper Rifle and Gun Club located at 2188 E Gun Club Road in Jasper.
The first drawing winner of the Mossberg 590A1 Parkerized 12 Gauge Shotgun from Weisheit Guns and Gear is Joseph M. of Palos Park, Illinois, Ticket Number 1698.
The second drawing winner of the Springfield XD-S Single Stack 9mm Pistol from Jeff’s Bait and Guns is Roger K. of Jasper, Indiana, Ticket Number 3890.
We still have 51 firearms yet to raffle this year!
For a list of all 2018 raffle winners go to <2018 Weekly Gun Raffle Winners>. If viewing winners page from a smartphone, please hold your phone in “landscape” mode to see all fields.
For every 20 raffle tickets sold above our goal of 2080, the JRGC added an additional firearm to the draw. Here are the drawing dates of the “Additional Firearms” that have been added to the original 104-Gun draw:
- 11/27/2018 Kimber Micro Stainless .380 ACP Pistol
- 12/04/2018 Browning BPS Hunter 12 Gauge Shotgun
- 12/11/2018 Glock 43 Subcompact Slimline 9mm Pistol
- 12/18/2018 Heckler & Koch VP9 9mm Pistol
- 12/25/2018 Savage 93R17 TR .17HMR Rifle
Click the following link to view what firearms are coming up next: <2018 Firearm Raffle List>.
Here are the “differences” that set the JRGC Weekly Gun Raffle apart from others;
- Two (2) firearms every Tuesday at 5:00pm EST.
- Three (3) firearms drawn Tuesday for 5 consecutive weeks starting November 27, 2018.
- The 2019 Weekly Gun Raffle will feature an early drawing of a “Bonus Firearm” the first Tuesday after every 250 raffle tickets are sold!
- Participants can win more than once; winning raffle tickets get placed back in the drawing.
- Winner has the option of taking the firearm selected that week -OR- a gift certificate for the discounted value of the prize assigned to that week’s draw.
- Participants receive a $10 discount off new or renewal JRGC membership dues.
- Participants can easily track raffle ticket numbers on our web site for verification they are processed and included in the draw. <Link to Processed Ticket Numbers in the 2018 Weekly Gun Raffle>
- All this for only $52.00 per raffle ticket.
Visit our Facebook page via the link below for updated news and information regarding our raffle. “Like” and “Share” our posts to help us get exposure! Thanks to everyone for helping us fulfill our missions of promoting firearm education, safety and competitive shooting. THANKS!
The JRGC Weekly Gun Raffle being conducted under Indiana Gaming Commission License Number 147585.
As of July 17th, we are halfway to our first goal of selling 250 raffle tickets. Get your raffle ticket now to be included in ALL Bonus Drawings! More information can be found here: 2019 Weekly Gun Raffle