The 2017 Weekly Gun Raffle drawing time is approximately 5:00pm each Wednesday. The list of winning raffle numbers, previous winners, and complete rules and regulations of our current raffle can be found below.
- Winning Raffle Numbers and Winners for Current 2017 Weekly Raffle
- 52-Gun Raffle Rules and Regulations (Revised 9/30/16) – DOWNLOAD
- 52-Gun Raffle Firearm List – DOWNLOAD
An additional 53rd drawing will take place on December 27th immediately after the drawing of the Ruger Precision Rifle. The firearm to be raffled will be a Stevens Model 555 O/U 28″ Shotgun in your choice of 12 or 20 gauge.
Raffle Entry Applications to our 2018 JRGC 104-Gun Weekly Raffle are available for download <HERE>. Raffle tickets purchased by application will have the participant’s information provided transcribed to the raffle ticket. Ticket stub will be mailed back to participant. Additional information can be found <HERE>. Thanks and good luck to all participants!
Notification to current raffle participants has been done by email and raffle tickets will be mailed to members soon.
The 1st Annual “JRGC 52‐Gun Weekly Raffle” is being sponsored by the Jasper Rifle and Gun Club, Inc., a non‐profit corporation, with a determination letter from the IRS as a tax exempt 501(c)(7) organization. The purchase of raffle numbers is not a tax deductible contribution event. This Annual Raffle is being conducted under License 141596 from the Indiana Gaming Commission.
RULES CHANGE: In an email received on September 29, 2016 from the Indiana Gaming Commission, they advised our Club that winners may not be determined by numbers drawn by the Hoosier Lottery. Indiana Code 4-32.2-2-26 defines a raffle as the selling of tickets or chances to win a prize awarded through a random drawing.
Therefore, once the raffle commences on Wednesday, January 4, 2017, raffle numbers will be drawn at the Jasper Rifle and Gun Club located at 2188 E Gun Club Road in Jasper. Drawing time is approximately 5:15pm and raffle participants are welcome to attend. Winners will be listed each week on the Jasper Rifle and Gun Club’s Facebook page and on our website at www.jaspergunclub.com/winners.
- Raffle will begin Wednesday, January 4, 2017, and results will be posted on this website and the “Jasper Rifle and Gun Club” Facebook page.
- All raffle numbers will be sold on “first come, first served” basis.
- Participants will be assigned unique, shuffled, non-sequential raffle numbers, from 000 through 999.
- Raffle numbers will be mailed via USPS to the participant’s address as provided on the raffle application.
- Donation of $52.00 per raffle number is required.
- Raffle numbers are eligible for all 52 drawings.
- Commencement date will be January 4, 2017.
- Firearms will be assigned to the drawing dates.
If all raffle numbers are not sold by 01/01/2017 there will be a (1) firearm awarded for every 19raffle numbers sold (Example: If 855 raffle numbers are sold 45 firearms will be awarded).
- Raffle numbers will be drawn each Wednesday at the Jasper Rifle and Gun Club, located at 2188 E. Gun Club Road in Jasper. Drawing time is approximately 5:00pm and raffle participants are welcome to attend.
- All firearms must be claimed within 30 days of the drawing date.
- Winners will be listed each week on the “Jasper Rifle and Gun Club” Facebook page and on this website.
Thank you for supporting the Jasper Rifle and Gun Club! Without your support, we would be unable to fulfill our missions of promoting firearm education, safety and competitive shooting. Best of luck to all participants.
Annual Raffle being conducted under Indiana Gaming Commission License No. 141596.