<Click here for information regarding the JRGC 2019 Weekly Gun Raffle> ————————————————————————————————————————————– 2018 104-Gun Weekly Raffle Results
Raffle Week 33 – Two (2) drawings of the 2018 JRGC 104-Gun Weekly Raffle occurred August 14th at the clubhouse of the Jasper Rifle and Gun Club located at 2188 E Gun Club Road in Jasper.
The first drawing winner of the Stoeger Condor Competition 12 Gauge Shotgun from The Great Outdoors is Syl V. of St. Anthony, Indiana, Ticket Number 5998.
The second drawing winner of the Ruger LC380 .380 Pistol from Weisheit Guns and Gear is Don O’B. of Henderson, Kentucky, Ticket Number 4770.
We still have 43 firearms yet to raffle this year!
For a list of all 2018 raffle winners go to <2018 Weekly Gun Raffle Winners>. If viewing winners page from a smartphone, please hold your phone in “landscape” mode to see all fields.
For every 20 raffle tickets sold above our goal of 2080, the JRGC added an additional firearm to the draw. Here are the drawing dates of the “Additional Firearms” that have been added to the original 104-Gun draw:
- 11/27/2018 Kimber Micro Stainless .380 ACP Pistol
- 12/04/2018 Browning BPS Hunter 12 Gauge Shotgun
- 12/11/2018 Glock 43 Subcompact Slimline 9mm Pistol
- 12/18/2018 Heckler & Koch VP9 9mm Pistol
- 12/25/2018 Savage 93R17 TR .17HMR Rifle
Click the following link to view what firearms are coming up next: <2018 Firearm Raffle List>.
Here are the “differences” that set the JRGC Weekly Gun Raffle apart from others;
- Two (2) firearms every Tuesday at 5:00pm EST.
- Three (3) firearms drawn Tuesday for 5 consecutive weeks starting November 27, 2018.
- The 2019 Weekly Gun Raffle will feature an early drawing of a “Bonus Firearm” the first Tuesday after every 250 raffle tickets are sold!
- Participants can win more than once; winning raffle tickets get placed back in the drawing.
- Winner has the option of taking the firearm selected that week -OR- a gift certificate for the discounted value of the prize assigned to that week’s draw.
- Participants receive a $10 discount off new or renewal JRGC membership dues.
- Participants can easily track raffle ticket numbers on our web site for verification they are processed and included in the draw. <Link to Processed Ticket Numbers in the 2018 Weekly Gun Raffle>
- All this for only $52.00 per raffle ticket.
Visit our Facebook page via the link below for updated news and information regarding our raffle. “Like” and “Share” our posts to help us get exposure! Thanks to everyone for helping us fulfill our missions of promoting firearm education, safety and competitive shooting. THANKS!
The JRGC Weekly Gun Raffle being conducted under Indiana Gaming Commission License Number 147585.
Fall Trap League starts Tuesday, September 4th and runs each Tuesday for 10 weeks. The 9th week is a make-up night and the 10th week is the league banquet. Each team will consist of 5 shooters. You will shoot 2 rounds of 25 clay targets per night. Your league score is based on a handicap system which uses 80% of your average. You are responsible to provide your own ammunition. Cost per person for the Fall Trap League is for $80 for club members, and $100 for non-club members. Payment is due September 4th by cash or check.
We start shooting at approximately 5:45pm, and team sign-up times are first-come, first-served. Please make sure your entire team is present before signing up to shoot.
If you are a single shooter and need a team, please call or email and we will try to find a team for you.
If you would like to register a team or more information email your list of team members to email@example.com or call Steve Haggh at (812) 630-4714.